Our Ladies Retreat has morphed into a pair of Ladies Meetings via Zoom! It will be an excellent time to meet with God and each other on Friday, October 22nd and Saturday, October 23rd. Guest speaker will be Janelle Carbary!
Here are the Zoom IDs – email firstname.lastname@example.org for passcode:
Time: Oct. 22, 2021 @ 7:00 pm
Meeting ID: 875 5364 3037
1. Can you explain the definition of courage in your own words? Is there an area in your life where you need to be courageous?
2. What does Matthew 10:37-39 stir up in your heart? Does any part of this verse scare you?
3. Do you doubt that God has a job or an assignment for you?
4. What stops you from saying “yes” to Jesus?
5. Is there a tangible “next step” you need to take based on something that God has spoken to you? Write it down and share it with a friend!
Time: Oct. 23, 2021 @ 7:00 pm
Meeting ID: 839 3141 9840
1. What in your life inhibits you from connecting with Jesus daily?
2. What are the “wind and the waves” that you tend to focus on?
3. What causes you to become discouraged?
4. Would you feel more apt to step out in faith if you realized that the outcome is up to Jesus? How can you change your mindset to giving the results of what He is calling you to directly to Him?
5. Where are you at in the “race” or on your journey with Jesus? (ex. Sidelines, running full steam, barely walking). What needs to happen for you to get back into the race?
Please email email@example.com for password